How to Manage Your Blog in 5 Minutes a Week
- Would you rather sell property than manage your blog or web site?
- Are you frustrated trying to keep up with your Internet marketing?
- Are you running out of ideas for good blog topics?
- Are you losing followers and potential clients because your blog is stale?
People should do what they do best. You’re a Winning Agent or you wouldn’t be reading this. That doesn’t necessarily make you a great writer or add writing time into your schedule. But in order to keep that cutting edge marketing strategy sharp, blogging is a must. That’s where we come in. Here are the top four reasons why you need a blog (and why you need us):
- Close to 85% of Realtors have some sort of Internet presence
- At least 75% of sellers say they are more likely to list with an Internet-savvy Realtor
- Your clients need current local market information
- Your clients want to get to know the real you
You probably think that hiring a professional blogger is a big expense. Instead, think of it as an investment in your personal brand. We offer a professional blog writing service, provided by highly skilled writers with real estate and finance experience, free of grammar and spelling errors, formatted and ready to go. You just point, click, and post.
Choose from four different blog categories
1) Basic blog content ready to go - $35 per article
- Low cost content for your site
- May be used on multiple sites
- Written for those that want content but not dependent on search traffic
- Choose from popular post topics
2) General real estate topics - $75 per article **Most Popular**
- You tell us the topic and direction – we write it
- Designed to draw traffic to your site using the latest search engine optimization techniques
- Showcase your specialties, background, experience
- 500-800 word average per article based on your topic
3) Hyperlocal blogs - $95 per article
- Highlight your distinctive locale
- Showcase local restaurants, parks, entertainment
- Keyword-specific for search engine optimization
- Get more information on Hyperlocal blogs here
4) Property specific posts - $145 per article
- Showcase unique properties, new listings
- You supply photos and information—we make it sparkle
- Perfect for high dollar value properties
- Great portfolio builder to assist in listing presentations
Q. Who will be writing my blog posts?
A. All our writers are professional writers who have experience in either real estate, finance, or mortgage banking. Most have Master’s degrees as well as many years of experience in their field.
Q. What format will my blog be written in?
A. We use Word 2010. We can also provide copy as a PDF, or in Notepad. If you have a special request please note that when ordering.
Q. How long is your average blog?
A. Most blog posts run between 500 and 800 words depending on topic. Research shows that this is about the maximum length to both provide adequate information and keep the reader interested. If a particular subject demands more copy than that, we would suggest splitting it into two posts.
Q. How long does it take to get my post after I place an order?
A. That depends on what type of post you order. If you choose pre-written posts from our library, those are usually delivered within 24 hours (often times less than one hour). Delivery time on custom blogs will depend on the amount of research involved. We will let you know the expected delivery date when we confirm your order.
Q. Do you give discounts for multiple orders?
A. Our current pricing does not permit discounts for multiple orders.
Q. Do you provide images?
A. Our blog library posts come with one preselected image. It would work best for you to provide images for hyperlocal and property-specific posts, since we do not have access to those. We will provide images for other custom posts upon request at $3.00 per image.
Q. What if I don’t like my post after I receive it?
A. On custom posts, we will do one minor rewrite, per your revision suggestions, at no cost. Further rewrites will be charged at our current hourly rate.
Q. When do I pay for my order?
A. All payments are paid for at time of order.