Businesses both large and small are turning away from traditional landline phones and embracing cloud-based communications systems. If you’re not using cloud communication, chances are you will be soon. Why should you consider a cloud-based solution for your business? We’ll explore some benefits and review the two largest companies in the industry: Nextiva and RingCentral.
We at Winning Agent recommend that you maintain and own your phone number – it is wise to own the method in which your clients contacts you…either of these companies will make it happen.
What are cloud communications systems?
Cloud-based communications are internet-based providers offering all-in-one phone and collaboration solutions for your business. Sometimes known as “voice over internet protocol” or “VoIP” providers, this technology allows your office to travel with you, anytime, on any device.
Cloud communication is reimagining the way businesses offer customer service, and the way employees collaborate remotely.
Choices in cloud communication: Nextiva and RingCentral compete to be the best VoIP.
Cloud communications are becoming more popular every year. While there are many businesses to choose from, Nextiva and RingCentral are the industry leaders. Both offers hosted VoIP services for your business, but each has unique characteristics.
We’ll take a look at both companies so that you can choose the best VoIP for you. And do know, that using our links “investigate” below to sign up helps us financially here at WInningAgent through their affiliate program – at no cost to you.
Nextiva Cloud Communications
Nextiva is more than just a cloud-based phone provider. They can help you keep all of your customer and employee interactions in one place.
Nextiva available products:
- Business phone services save you money and allow colleagues to connect at any time, from anywhere.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) products help you track customer behaviors and interactions. (Learn more about CRM here!)
- Customer chat software allows your customers to contact you in real-time.
- Survey products help you gauge customer satisfaction.
- Analytics keep track of your business data and make sense of the information.
- Marketing solutions help you create and track email marketing and other advertising campaigns.
- Phones and other devices for sale or rent to keep your business running smoothly.
- Nextiva vFax software allows you to send faxes wirelessly via cloud-based servicing.
- Cloud storage keeps all your documents in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere.
- Create a customized products package: choose a single service or create a plan incorporating many of Nextiva’s innovative solutions.
- Video conferencing so your team can collaborate remotely.
- Easy-to-use Nextiva app allows you to do business from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Call recording, available call monitoring, conference bridging, and auto attendants to answer customer calls any time.
- Packages start at $19.95 per month.
- In-house customer support team.
Nextiva cloud communications offer a variety of services for just about any business. Nextiva’s advantage is its cohesive cloud-based system that incorporates phone, marketing, analytics, CRM, and more in one convenient website.
RingCentral Cloud-Based Communication Systems
Ring Central (written as RingCentral) ranks at the top of the cloud communications food chain alongside Nextiva. RingCentral focuses more on cloud-based communication solutions for small businesses and larger enterprises, allowing employees to collaborate across multiple locations seamlessly.
RingCentral available products:
- Cloud-based phone services allow you to answer and make high-quality phone calls from any device using one business phone number.
- Call forwarding, conferencing, and team messaging.
- Video and audio conferencing for remote collaboration.
- Available screen sharing options.
- Wireless, cloud-based fax software.
- Available virtual assistant to answer calls or inquiries any time.
- Integrated workflow seamlessly incorporates outside apps into the cloud-based program. Works with existing apps and newly created apps.
- Analytics tools help you track data and analyze its importance in your business.
- Seven layers of security to ensure your data stays protected.
- Online resources, training, and webinars to help move your business forward.
- Phone and headsets for sale or rent for your office locations.
- Prices start from $19.99 per month, including unlimited calling.
- 24/7 customer support available.
- RingCentral app allows users access from anywhere.
RingCentral is consistently one of the best VoIP service providers based on customer satisfaction. It’s a great cloud communication provider that allows businesses both large and small to collaborate seamlessly. By focusing more intensely on VoIP products, RingCentral corners the market on cloud-based phone services.
Today, businesses both large and small can connect with customers and colleagues remotely. A cloud-based solution can help you run a more successful business.
Note, we use Nextiva in our office…we are quite pleased with all of the features – especially the phone app…
Leave a Reply