Tagged: Footer photos
- March 6, 2014 at 3:13 pm #2550Winning Agent StaffKeymaster
The Winning Agent Pro theme setup instructions are located here. –> WAP setup instructions
- March 20, 2014 at 3:58 pm #2663erwincanParticipant
I just tried the instructions on https://my.winningagent.com/winning-agent-pro-theme-setup/.
I spent almost this whole day just learning this child theme.
I am crunched for time.
Is there a way to just “download” the settings of the demo. Then, I’ll populate it on my site and I’ll just start editing from there?
Thank you very much.
- March 21, 2014 at 5:07 pm #2683Carrie DilsMember
The theme includes a demo XML file you can import through your WordPress dashboard under Tools > Export/Import > WordPress importer.
Note that it will not set up your widgets – it just gives you starter posts, listings, pages, and communities to start with.
Winning Agent does offer a Quick Start Setup package for $899 that may be what you’re looking for?
- March 21, 2014 at 9:57 pm #2684erwincanParticipant
Where do I find the demo XML file?
- March 22, 2014 at 3:29 pm #2687Ginger CoolidgeParticipant
The demo XML file can be found in the xml folder: winning-agent\xml\sample.xml
- April 8, 2014 at 7:41 pm #2786sahara59Participant
Maybe you can help answer this question. Is there a way to remove or modify this from the footer?
· Winning Agent Pro Theme on Genesis Framework
- April 22, 2014 at 7:26 am #2863
I am also trying to remove the footer information “Winning Agent Pro Theme on Genesis Framework”
And, I bought the winning agent theme from genesis and need to be able to edit it myself, but based on what @Carrie Dils is saying, I am no able to make my site look like the demo easily. I may have to get a refund on this theme. I need one that I can do easily with my non-tech skills without spending a $1000.
How can I set up the search bar if i’m using a different IDX than what you suggest?
- April 22, 2014 at 7:31 am #2866Carrie DilsMember
You can change the footer output with one of these snippet from StudioPress:
Grace, I’m not sure which comment of mine you’re referring to, but a good rule of thumb is to think of it like this: If you like the way the theme demo looks, you can accomplish that 100% code free via our detailed setup tutorial. If you’re wanting to change something from how it comes “out of the box”, it will require you to have some working knowledge of code, but that’s true of any software product, not just Winning Agent. 🙂
- April 22, 2014 at 12:14 pm #2868
Yes, I want to be able to use it how it comes “out of the box”, minus the footer link. Thank you for sending me the link. I was referring to a combination of posts that seemed as if people were having a problem with the theme “as is”. Thanks for clarifying.
- April 22, 2014 at 12:41 pm #2870
also, where can i find the photo used in the demo?
- April 24, 2014 at 4:10 pm #2895Ginger CoolidgeParticipant
The photos used in the demo are not supplied due to licensing restrictions, sorry about that. As long as you use the recommended photo sizes you should be able to get the results seen in the demo site.
- August 17, 2019 at 8:39 am #10260adamhenryParticipant
Thanks for the link guys, hope it helps me to do so.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.