- March 27, 2014 at 9:51 am #2719Carrie DilsMember
That’s an issue with the AgentPress Listings plugin. You’ll need to check with their support crew here -> http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/agentpress-listings
- March 27, 2014 at 9:52 am #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
My listings search always show all listings no matter what I pick. I removed everything and reloaded content. I even imported demo content and not matter what I choose I get every listing. I saw a few posts about this on StudioPress and no response so I did some investigation on the web and a few site I found to use Winning Agent Theme all do the same thing. My website address with the issue is
- March 28, 2014 at 7:31 am #email@example.comParticipant
Just to let anyone who is having this problem know, I was able to fix my issue. I found out that my Taxonomy ID’s were capitalized, they must be lowercase. I had to delete all that were not working then I had to remove any leftovers in my PHPMyAdmin Table. Once I did that and recreated my taxonomies it work!!!.
- March 28, 2014 at 8:42 am #2740Carrie DilsMember
Thanks for letting us hear the fix!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.