Over the last couple of months I’ve added a few services from some great people to the Winning Agent line up. In case anyone is wondering, everything is happening naturally and without rush. It’s been fun to see what suggestions people have had about what should and should not be part of my little blog about real estate. The general consensus is,”Keep providing things that are useful, and that will help me be better at what I do.” For what it’s worth, I only write about and include things that I find useful.
We added an incredible service for Real Estate professionals to keep their website current with top notch blog content. It’s unique, with one of a kind articles written on topics you choose that will work with your website. Our goal is to come alongside you and handle all of the content needs for your website. This will help keep your content fresh and relevant for your clients.
Working in collaboration with one of the best Genesis WordPress professionals on the planet, Carrie Dils (on Twitter @carriedils), we’ve also added a really simple website solution for Realtors. One that can work with or without IDX. Customizable, and with multiple options. Customize it yourself or have Winning Agent build one for you with IDX service or without.
So what’s coming now? Two things actually:
1) The ability to change your subscription settings to match what type of content you would like to receive. This will start April 28th, 2014. You will be able to choose one or more from the following options (all categories are designed to help you become a more well-rounded professional):
- Real Estate – The how-to, and what you need to be the top Realtor in your market place. We are going to teach you how to get clients to want to work with you and stay with you for life.
- Web and Social Media – How to build a better website and use social media. Yep, it really works when you do it right!
- Personal Development – If you are not growing, you’re losing ground. Everyone can use some ways to stay mentally strong and at their best.
- Mortgage and Financial – What you need to know to be proficient with what’s going on in the lending world; trust me your clients will be asking you about this stuff.
- Tech – All the code stuff you really never wanted to know about, or maybe you do. Now you can learn to do the things those techies do.
2) A category that I have had a lot of requests for, and one that fits really close to my skill set. Mortgage Lending…now don’t roll your eyes; I’m not going to talk about things that won’t help you sell more and be a more well-rounded professional. Like everything I write about, these articles will be perfect to forward to your clients or fellow professionals. Things like how credit reports work, why investing in real estate makes sense, and what to look for in a loan officer to just mention a few.
So stick with me, and pass this site along to your friends and coworkers. Anyone who you think could use a little boost, some new ideas, or just fine tuning.
Got a suggestion? Let me know…